Tuesday, May 8, 2018

It's Time to Rise Up & Walk in the New Life, New Direction & New Resources God has for You (5.8.18)

My Dear One,
What has caused you to become down in your spirit, feeling depressed, and weary? Is it the situation you are in? I see you questioning yourself repeatedly about the choices you have made. Circumstances seem to be lasting longer than anticipated, and you say your resources and your strength seems to have run out.

Well… I AM STILL HERE.

I have not forgotten you.
I never left you.
Please do not give up.

I Am sending new life, new direction, and new resources to you with renewed strength to move you on to the next phase of what I have called you to accomplish for Me.

There are times when I may allow a situation to appear dead or even impossible, just before breathing on it.  So, that you and everyone else around can witness the beautiful new creation that emerges. By doing this, they will know that it was I, God the Father, and I alone that did this wonderful new thing in your life.


Do not fear, for all that I have spoken will come to pass. You must also remember there will be times when I will pull you away from doing things, in order to deepen our relationship and to talk to you. I need for you to be obedient to My Word, Beloved. 
 
So, if I ask you to sit at My Son's feet like Mary, instead of serving Him a meal like Martha, then do not see that as a failure or a setback. Not one minute with Me is ever wasted time. I want you to remember that.

I Am the GOD who brings new life out of utter death. So, like Lazarus, it is time to shed your grave clothes and rise up and walk for into NEW LIFE.

We have work to do.


 



READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Numbers 23:19 - GOD is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Psalm 109:26-27 - Help me, O LORD my GOD: O save me according to thy mercy: That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it. 

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint. 

Luke 10:39-42 - And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. 


Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment