Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Know that God is Watching Over You & Caring For You (5.23.18)

My Child,
I know you can't always feel My Nearness,
     but that doesn't mean that I Am not near.

I have neither left you nor abandoned you, nor will I ever do so. Regardless of how far away you may feel that I Am from you - I Am close to you, right at your side.  I Have surrounded you with My Presence and I Have assigned angels on your behalf.

You are watched over, and you are cared for.
My love for you never fails, no matter how "unspiritual"
     you may feel at the moment.


Yes, dear one, I know that you feel isolated from Me during those desert times, but you are not alone. You are My own dear child, and I love you with the same passion and the same compassion that a mother feels for her newborn child.

You are precious to Me, and you are Mine. Dear one, Regardless of how alone or isolated you may feel, I do not abandon My Own, and you are Mine. I never stopped watching over you and I never stopped loving you.


You are always on My mind and in My heart.
I will take care of you at all times.
I Am constantly at work, behind the scenes on
     your behalf, even when you cannot perceive
     My Presence.

My Hand is upon you for good, and I will never stop caring for you. I have good things for you and I will surely bring them to pass in your life. So, do not fret.  What you’re going through will pass, it’s only temporary. 

I promise you will get through this desert experience
      and come out in green pastures.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 66:13 - As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you...

Jeremiah 31:3 - The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.

John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 


No comments:

Post a Comment