Sunday, May 6, 2018

Break Every Chain... with Praise (5.6.18)

Around midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to GOD, and the other prisoners were listening. Suddenly, there was a massive earthquake, and the prison was shaken to its foundations. All the doors immediately flew open, and the chains of every prisoner fell off! - Acts 16:25-26   
 
 
My Children,
I delight in the praises of My People, and I Am moving by My Spirit, drawing people into a closer relationship and dependency on Me.  I Want My People to praise Me in all times.  I Want you to praise Me when your spirit is crushed, and your heart is broken from the things of this world.  Praise Me, for I Am so close to the brokenhearted and those down in the spirit.  Lift up your voice and praise Me, for I inhabit the praises of My people. 

Come close and praise Me 
in all times.
 
Yes, praise Me in the good times and even when it’s hard to praise Me; for I Am here for you.  I Am your mountain mover, and as you draw nigh unto Me with praises, My Presence will come down from Heaven and cause a change to happen all around you. 

As you praise Me, you shall feel My Presence, and in My Presence is the fullness of joy.  In My Presence, there is freedom, liberty, and much joy; and My Presence will break every chain.


I Am the great I Am, your Deliverer. 
And as you draw close to Me, you will have
     freedom from the chains that bind you. 

Remember when Paul and Silas were in prison, bound with chains and having endured a beating? They both decided to Praise Me in the midst of their situation.  My Presence came down and broke the chains which held them captive.  An act of intimacy and worship brought a mighty miracle, their chains were broken and the guard was saved by My Presence.  All because they chose to Praise Me.


So, My People, draw close to Me and praise Me. 
In your time of tribulation enter into a "Spirit of Praise
     and Thanksgiving" to break free of the chains which
     have come against you. 

Oh, I inhabit the praises of My People who wholeheartedly come into fellowship and adoration to Praise Me.  Yes, come to Me.  I Am the great I Am, and as you Praise Me, I Will set you free from the heavy yokes and chains of this life.

Now, continually let your lips bring
     sacrifices of praises to Me and
    
BREAK EVERY CHAIN WITH PRAISE.
 
 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
1 Chronicles 23:30 - And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even;

Psalm 34:18 - The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.


Psalm 119:62 - At midnight I rise to praise you, because of your righteous rules.

Psalm 119:164 - Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous rules.

Isaiah 9:4 - For you will break the yoke of their slavery and lift the heavy burden from their shoulders. You will break the oppressor’s rod, just as you did when you destroyed the army of Midian

Ezekiel 34:27 - And the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield its increase, and they shall be secure in their land. And they shall know that I am the LORD when I break the bars of their 
yoke and deliver them from the hand of those who enslaved them.

Ephesians 5:20 - Giving thanks always for all things unto GOD and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; 


No comments:

Post a Comment