Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Why Do You Fear? (5.30.18)

For Jesus said, "I will never leave you, nor forsake you.

 
My Child,
Do not give into fear, nor be dismayed, for the Lord thy GOD is with you.  Set your faces to seek Me like as before, and I Will deliver you out of all your troubles.  It is My Desire for you to overcome all that has been thrown against you.  For it is not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit that you will prevail.


I say to you, trust not in your own power, lean not unto your own understanding. Instead, come before Me, acknowledge who I Am and be filled with My Wisdom. Recognize this battle is not yours, but it is Mine, the Lord's.  And I will indeed fight it. Those who are trying to fight in their own strength, I would ask you to cease from your worry and release all to Me.

Have I not said that in your weakness you will be made strong?


Stand therefore in the full armor of GOD and fight the good fight of faith. 

That is the only battle I want you to fight.  Lift up your eyes unto Me, the Author and the finisher of your faith, the One who will be with you always. 
 
Yes, come before Me just as you are.  Take no thought about what the enemy is trying to do, because I will fight for you.  
 
So, why do you fear?

 
Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Zechariah 4:6b - Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.


Psalm 50:15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 


2 Corinthians 12:9-10 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. 

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment