Monday, May 14, 2018

When God is Silent..... (5.14.18)

My Child,
I know My silence doesn’t please you, but there is always a reason and a lesson to learn from My Stillness.  When I Am silent, that is when I want your attention the most.  That is when I want you to set yourself apart from the cares of the day, and spend time with Me in My Word, and just talk to Me. 

That’s when I want you to 
quiet your mind
     and listen.


When you are quiet, I can share with you what you need to know; and prepare you for your next step.  Do not expect Me to always yell or bring My Word in a mighty storm to get your attention.  There are times when I Will be quiet, I Will be still, and I Will wait for you to notice Me. 

I Will wait for you to seek My Face, and listen
     for My Still Small Voice.


I know you don’t realize this, but resting and listening to My Voice is a part of your preparation.  This must be done so you will learn to move as I move.  Simply quiet your spirit, listen, and be prepared for the door that I’m opening in your life.  
 
And please, while you are waiting before Me, don’t call our quiet time together wasted time.  Cherish it, because I don’t waste one second.  Waiting gives Me a chance to minister to you and pour out a refreshing wind over your life. 

When you are still before Me, I am turning your
     reversals into rehearsals for My Glory.  


I know waiting is hard for you, and oftentimes it doesn’t feel pleasant.  However, as you wait, use this time to strengthen your prayer life and meditate on My Word.  Praying and reading My Word will humble you, and put your heart at perfect peace. Your mind will be filled with thoughts of Me, and destroy the anxiousness you feel.

Do not worry about My Silence. 
Do not worry about anything.
Place it all in My Hands.

Be still, and know WHO I AM.  


 

 
 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
1 Kings 19:12 - And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of GOD, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Matthew 6:31-33 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment