Sunday, May 13, 2018

Return to Thy First Love & Happy Mother's Day (5.13.18)

Revelations 2:4 - Nevertheless, I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

My Beloved,
I miss our time together.  I miss My Time with you.  I miss the days you used to wake up and call My Name and tell Me, 'Good morning.'  I miss the walks in the park we used to have, and how you’d rush home in the evenings just to be with Me. We used to have so much fun together.

Take time to examine your heart and renew your
      covenant with Me.


I speak to those hearts which have been distracted from the pure love and devotion that once burned so deeply for Me. Do not seek to be satisfied with the things of the world or things that are temporary and not eternal; instead, I want you to rekindle your love for Me and stir the flames of desire.  I need you to reach out and touch Me.

Look within yourself and examine your heart to see what truly motivates you, for you have come to a fork in the road where your choices will determine the direction you will go. You will either come back to Me in greater determination and consecration, or you will gradually fall away.  I do not want you to dwell farther away from Me. So much time has already passed, and I miss our times together. It is time you return to thy first love, return to Me, fall in love with Me again, and renew your covenant. I miss you so much.

Do not stop until your heart burns with desire
      for the love you once had for Me.

Take the time to seek Me with all your heart. Oh, that you would rekindle your love, and let it burn with such desire that it ignites in you a love for Me, which has recently been lukewarm. 

Return to thy first love.
I love you and miss you so much.
And we have so much work to do.....







A Mother’s Love



There are times when only a Mother’s love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints
And calm all of our fears.

There are times when only a Mother’s love
Can share the joy we feel,
When something we’ve dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.

There are times when only a Mother’s faith
Can help us on life’s way,
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.

For a Mother’s heart and a Mother’s faith
And a Mother’s steadfast love,
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above. 


HAVE A BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY
- Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment