Monday, May 28, 2018

A Thankfully Amazing Prayer (5.28.18)

Awesome Redeemer,
What an amazing gift You have given to me! 

You are a grace-filled Father and my heart is grateful! 

Draw me so deeply into the awareness of Your Presence that sinful thoughts have no opportunity to take root.  I ask this in the powerful Name of Your Son Jesus, who paid the price for my sins; so that I might be free to live a victorious life.
 

Lord, I know the enemy has come to do evil and place evil thoughts into our minds. Father, place a guard around my mind and thought process. When evil thoughts arise, help me to rebuke it in the name of Jesus.

Father, send the Holy Spirit to stand guard over my mind as You continue to use me for Your Kingdom.

I pray this prayer in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment