Sunday, December 9, 2018

A "God's Light & Glory" Prayer (12.9.18)

Father GOD,
How I long for Your Presence in my life!

For too long, many of us have been content with little commitment, little faith, and little joy. No longer!

Lord, we need You!
We will never be content with anything
     other than Your Presence.

I want to be like Moses who said he wasn’t going anywhere unless You went with him.

Forgive me, Lord, for going places in my own strength and for my own purposes. Lord, I ask for Your Light and Your Glory to come upon us, Your people. 
 
May we shine like stars in the universe because of Your Presence!

I long to see Your Light shining through believers in a way that will attract those living in darkness. Awaken Your people, O Lord, that the nations may see You, living in us.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment