Monday, December 10, 2018

God has Called You to Be His Victorious & Overcoming One.... (12.10.18)

My Child,
I Have given you the power and authority to speak to the storm coming against you, so use your faith to still the storm. 
 
Do not fear when the wind pushes against you so strongly; for I Am with you, and I Am holding you securely in place. Do not panic when the rage of the storm blows fiercely on your face, and you find it hard to speak My Words of peace over its roar. Stand - knowing that I have sent My Angels before you, and I Am covering and protecting you.

If you look to Me and put your trust in Me,
     I Will empower you to still the storm
     that is besetting you.

I Know that sometimes it’s hard to breathe, as the fierceness of the storm comes upon you; but never forget that I Am stronger than any storm. I will not abandon you, nor will I leave you alone to face it on your own. 
 
Trust in Me.... Rise up in faith and confidence; and use the authority that I have given you to still the storm. 
 
Yes, it would be easy for Me to still the storm; but if I do, how will your faith grow?  And how will you ever learn to use what I have given you to defeat the enemy? It is My Desire for you to stand and be victorious over the enemy; and to do that, you must have faith to speak to the storm yourself.

the enemy is like a roaring lion, waiting to devour you. Do not fear the enemy, for I have not called you to be his prey. I have called you to be My Victorious and Overcoming One. I have already defeated the enemy, and he only has the power to overcome you when you choose not to use what I have given you. 
 
Therefore, you must learn to use your authority,
     and have faith to still the storm raging against you.

My Child, stand your ground and do not abandon your tasks to run for cover. Remind yourself that I Won back all authority when My Son rose from the dead, and I have given that Authority to you. Do not be afraid to use it, for the enemy stands as a defeated foe before that Authority.

Rise up, stand your ground, and
     do not cower in fear before
     the enemy of your soul.

Learn to use the Authority that I have given you, and you will be able to still every storm that the enemy sends to rage against you.  For I have ordained you for victory.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Exodus 14:15 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? Speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:

1 Peter 5:8 - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Matthew 8:24-26 - Without warning, a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. The disciples went and woke Him, saying, "Lord, save us! We're going to drown!" He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.

Matthew 28:18 - And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment