Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Surrender All..... (12.5.18)

My Child,
If you do not seek Me concerning the situation you are in, you will fail.

You are troubled.
I see your tears.
I see your heartaches.
I see your heavy burdens. 

I Am the only one that can uphold you.

Lo, I Am with you always even unto the end.
Give Me your burdens.
Give Me your cares.
For I care for you.

 
You are concerned about so much. You are concerned about loved ones, your finances, healing, being successful - all of these things; but the only thing you have to do is surrender all to Me. It is too overwhelming for you to try to figure it out on your own, you must bring all to Me.

Trust in Me.
Come unto Me and I will help you.

You can rely on Me always.
Lean on the Lord your God, your Rock.
For I Am the solid rock in your storm. 

  
I Am here for you My Precious One.
I Am very close to the brokenhearted.

I can restore all that is troubling you and give you peace like you have never known. Allow Me to bear your burdens. Surrender all. Surrender all. Without Me you can do nothing. Rely on My Strength each step of the way.

I Am more than worthy to deliver you.
I Am the author and finisher of your faith.

 Be of good courage and read My Word daily for strength and direction. Allow My Word to fill your heart; for it will lift you up, refresh your soul and give you the determination to keep living for Christ. All you have to do is surrender all to Me.
  
Image result for surrender all to jesus
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD
Psalm 34:17-19 - The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him, and he shall bring it to pass.

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment