Sunday, December 2, 2018

Be Renewed & Refreshed (12.2.18)

My Child,
I know you have been crying out for more of Me. 

I Am going to honor your request, and show you
     that which you desire. 

For I See that you have been distressed lately, but I Say no longer will you be distressed.  Come to Me and lie under My Wing, and I Am going to open your eyes more than ever before.  As your eyes are opened, you will be given greater compassion and greater love for those around you. 

All because you desire to be more like Me.


Doubt has been lingering in your mind lately, and I Have seen the ways the enemy has tried to bring things of your past back to haunt you. I’ve also seen you silently struggling.  But do not worry, My Child, for I Am with you. 

I Have called you and anointed you for great things. 
I Am raising a standard against the evil one,
     and he will not harm you.
No one is greater than I AM.


You are My Warrior, and I Have placed the words you need, into your mouth. You will speak these words in ways you may not have ever thought you would. You will speak in words, all that I have shown you; and these words will bring honor to My Name. 

I Have placed you exactly where you need to be at this point in your life.  


I Am always with you beloved, and although you may not see the fruition yet; soon you will see My Promises come to pass in your life.

Come, rest in Me and let Me show you how much I Love you.
I want to remove all things from you that are not of me.

As you see more and more of My Heart for you, you will become more confident in who you are in Me and what I have called you to do.  Come now, listen to all I have to tell you, and the great refreshing that you long for, will be poured into your life.


 



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 91:1 - He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall rest under the shadow of the Almighty.

Psalm 91:4 - He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings, you shall trust. His truth shall be your shield, and buckle

Isaiah 28:12 - To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest, and this is the refreshing:

Isaiah 50:4 - The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Ephesians 4:23 - And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; 

No comments:

Post a Comment