Friday, December 21, 2018

WHO Said It Was Impossible?!?! (12.21.18)

My Child,
I have something to ask you, “Who told you that you can’t get through this situation? ; Who told you that what you’re going through will destroy you this time? ; Who?!?!”

If it is not written in My Word, then you know it is not true.  I want to remind you that the enemy came to steal, kill and destroy.  he does not want you to know that I delight in those who dare to take Me at My Word.  I delight in those who believe in Me to do the impossible in their lives.  and he does not want you know that.....

Close your ears to the enemy’s voice and instead of seeing this as a situation of impossibility, welcome this as an opportunity to see My Power displayed on your behalf as never before.

When you completely surrender all to Me, I Am able to display My Power.  This is where I Am able to show Myself MIGHTILY on your behalf. 

I cause water to come out of the rock,
     and bread from heaven. 
I cause the impossible to take place.


Oh, what joy it brings me when you bring your impossibilities to Me. When My Loved Ones trust Me enough to be bold in their declarations of My Promises, it fills My Heart with delight.

If only you knew how much I Love you and care for you. 

That impossible situation that has kept you up at night will fade away and your mind will be at peace.  Therefore, rest assured; and know that tomorrow's needs have been taken care of.


Now tell Me again,
     who said it was impossible?

 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Proverbs 30:5 - Every word of GOD is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. 

Luke 18:27 - And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with GOD. 


John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment