Friday, December 14, 2018

Wait.... For Your Promises are Already on the Way.... (12.14.18)

My Child,
You are in a long-suffering, one-sided relationship - for which you have been praying for a long time.  I have watched you love and forgive, then pray and release, over and over again. 

Precious one, I Know of your faithfulness and the battle that you fought to keep things in order. However, isn’t it time for you to release those old relationships to Me so I can give you something new? I want you to be set free from being held captive to old wounds and pain of the past. 

If you allow Me to have My Way in your life,
      I Can turn things around.
It will be a place where you will be blessed
     with healthy relationships.   
 
There’s only one thing that has to be done before I can establish this place in your life, and that is to lay all your personal needs down. Place all your wants and desires in My Hands. I want to give you something better - something new and exciting. However, you must have faith to let go and trust Me to meet those needs.  You are trying to do it on your own.  This time, why don’t you trust Me to create and design this relationship for you?
 
Stop looking to man with expectations that people will supply your needs.  Instead, look to Me for the answers you so desire; for all that is good and perfect comes from Me.  I Will bring you into a place of rich fellowship and loving support.  However, for now be patient and let Me build those relationships that will draw and keep you close to Me.

Will you wait for Me to give you
     what I promised you? 
If you do, you will not be disappointed.

Wait on your promises.

Because they are already on the way.
 
 
 
 
 
 
READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 127:1 - Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Psalm 66:12 - Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.

Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. 


No comments:

Post a Comment