Thursday, December 20, 2018

It WILL Be All Right.... Do Not Look Back, Take God's Hand.... & W-A-L-K. (12.20.18)

My Child,
You have carried so much worry and pain upon your precious body, soul, and spirit. 

I Want you to have peace in your life.
Do not hold onto the things which continue
     to pull you away from Me.

Give them to Me and take My yoke upon you.

My Yoke is easy, and My Burden is light.

When you try to bear all your troubles alone, this will take a great toll on your body and mind. Beloved, come to Me in prayer and ask for peace. If you do, then I Will send the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, to give you peace and strength.

Do not worry.  When you worry, you are telling Me that you do not trust Me.

There are some things I Have designed for you to go through.

You see My Child, I Am a Master Planner and there is nothing that you are going through that I don't know about. Trust Me, read My Word daily, spend time with Me in prayer - and know that I have ALL POWER to change anything. 


It will be all right though.

Remember, I Am greater than any burden you will ever face.
My arms are wide open and ready to receive all that
     troubles you.

Place your burdens on Me.
Do not look back.
Take My Hand.
And walk with Me.


Image result for god will provide
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.



No comments:

Post a Comment