Sunday, December 23, 2018

God's Love & Mercy (12.23.18)

My Child,
I know the season you are in, and although you may see little evidence of anything wonderful happening, never forget the good things I have done. Forget not My Tender Mercies.

Haven’t I always been there in your time of need? How soon you forget My Love when your way seems dark. However, in your darkest hour, don’t you know that I Am with you?

I Am shining a light on the blessings
     you may have overlooked.
I Am always there.

Please reflect upon My Mercy and Goodness, they will lead you through the valley into a bright new day. Remember that My Mercy and My Love are unending towards you, so be at peace and know that this difficulty will pass.

Never stop praying and believing for the impossible
     to happen in your life.
Keep your hope in Me alive, and constantly remember
     My loving kindness and mercy towards you.
 
 
Image result for CLAIM INCREASE SCRIPTURE
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 86:13 - For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell. 

Psalm 86:15 - But thou, O Lord, art a GOD full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
 
Isaiah 63:7 - I will mention the loving kindness of the LORD, and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his loving kindnesses
Lamentations 3:21-26 - This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Hebrews 13:15 - By him therefore,
let us offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment