Saturday, December 1, 2018

Great Days are Ahead (12.1.18)

My Child,
Great things are in store for those who wait upon Me. As it is written, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor has it entered into the heart of man the things that GOD has in store for His Beloved - 1 Corinthians 2:9.

Your praises flooded the Heavens, and things that once hindered your blessings from coming through, are gone.  Great things are headed your way.  Do not worry about the situation you are in - for it won’t last very long.  Expect things to change for the better very soon. 

The discipline, integrity, and faith that you've been displaying has allowed Me the opportunity to show people how I reward those walking according to My Word. 

Beloved, I Am calling you to a higher place in Me. In this realm of the Spirit, you are required to be constantly living in faith, as in constantly stepping out in faith to do the things that I have commissioned you to do. You will worship Me in a whole new way as I become the center focus of your life. And as you worship Me, the window of My Blessings will open, and the abundance of My Blessings will come forth with wisdom from on high.

This is a new time, a new season, and there shall come from within you such a magnitude explosion of My Presence - that souls will look at the light that shines from within and they shall run to you, desiring what you've got.

Fear not, for I Shall give you the utterance and the words to speak, to draw all men unto Me. I Know you don’t realize this, but you are an example to more people than you know. 

As with My servant, David, I have weighed your heart
       and I find it to be good. 
Your mistakes won’t stop Me from blessing you.
I Am no respecter of persons. 
Just as I Blessed my servant David, so I Shall also bless you.

Be encouraged, great things are coming your way.
Yes, great are the days ahead.

The prayers of many of My saints and intercessors have risen like incense before Me and this has moved Me to work on their behalf. Wait patiently My child just a little while longer. 

Great days are ahead.

 


Image result for GOD PROMISED GREAT THINGS



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him

Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Deuteronomy 28:2 - And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy GOD.

Joel 2:21 - Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things. 
truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons:

Revelation 8:4 - And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before GOD out of the angel's hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment