Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Shake the Dust Off Your Feet & Get Ready to RUN!!! (12.18.18)

My Child,
Shake the dust off your feet and get ready to run.

Take every thought captive - and regardless of how your body feels, regardless of how your circumstances look - do not stop believing in My Word.

STAND.

Stand firm on My Word,
call those things that be not as though they were, and continue to press your way through. 

Claim your breakthrough!!
As you press your way towards
     the vision set before you.

The breakthrough is so close.
Do not give up now.

It’s closer than you realize. 

Yes, I Know it seems as though the battle has increased; but that’s only because the dawn is about to break through. So, SMILE - knowing that My Word will stand through every circumstance you face. 

SMILE, knowing that My Word is prospering and accomplishing all that I Sent My Word out to do.

Now, step boldly out of the ashes!!
And let a song of praise rise up from your heart.

Confess victory in the face of the adversary.
Today is a new day, and things are changing.

Get ready to be blessed, for greater things
     are waiting for you.



Image result for shake the dust from your feet
Read and Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 52:2 - Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even GOD, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment