Sunday, February 3, 2019

A "Prayer-filled" Prayer (2.3.19)

Heavenly Father,
Your Name is holy and worthy to be praised. 

Please continue to make me aware of the glory and power of Your Name, so that I never barge into Your Presence with my list of requests. 

May my desire always be to honor and respect You above all other things, people and situations.

Lord, so many people who profess to know Christ as their Savior, are constantly doing the work of the enemy. Lord, help them to know that You will not be mocked. The notion that they can stand in front of You, with evil in their heart and with feet ready to run swiftly to do evil to another person, is an abomination in Your sight.

Father, Your Word says that evil doers will be cut off and exposed of their deeds.

Help me Lord, to pray when my flesh wants to react to their deeds. Oftentimes, as humans, our flesh is weak; and so I ask that you strengthen each of us to know that no weapon formed against us shall prosper.

Regardless of what others say or do to us; we must seek Your Face, forgive and know that Your Word will not return void. You said in Your Word to come out from amongst those who are not of You.

Lord, I pray for those who do not know You.
Give them peace Lord, and I pray that they
     will come to know You before you return; 
     because when You return, it will be too late
     for those who did not accept You.

Help us all Lord, and have mercy on each of us
     - believers & non-believers alike.

We all need you now, more than ever before.

I want to be right with You Lord, and I pray that my enemies will also give their lives to you, so they will not perish.

I pray this prayer in the Name of Your Son,
Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment