Monday, February 18, 2019

Rely Only on God (2.18.19)

My Child,
I am calling you to a place of total trust.
I want you to rely solely on Me. 

Do not worry about the future, for you are in My Hands. Remember that I alone hold your life, and I Am forever faithful. As I have always proven Myself faithful to you in days past, so will I always prove Myself faithful to you in the days ahead.

Therefore, keep your eyes on Me and look 
to Me alone.

I want you to keep looking to Me and trusting Me in all things. Trust Me when things are good and trust Me in the midst of difficulties and trials. Remember that I know all things, and I Am asking you to simply trust Me as your Heavenly Father. 
 
If I provide for even the sparrow, how much more shall I provide for you?

Yes, you will still go through hard times; but I Am the author and finisher of your faith, and I WILL take care of you. My child, I am not calling you to walk in a place of fear; I Am calling you to a place of victory through total trust in Me. Rely solely and completely on Me.

Draw close to Me, and you will experience My Faithfulness at work in your life, and I will cause your faith to grow. Abide in My presence.  Draw closer to Me as you walk daily with Me.

Get to know Who I really Am, and you 
will know that there is no need for fear. 
 
 
 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word
2 Samuel 22:3 - The GOD of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Job 13:15 - Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him:

Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 73:28 - But it is good for me to draw near to GOD: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works. 

Psalm 56:3 - What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment