Friday, February 22, 2019

In the Valley, Come Boldly to the Throne of Grace (2.22.19)

My Children,
Some of you are in a valley of despair, the valley of weeping - and it seems as though this place of heart ache and depression will never end.

You have nearly lost hope of ever coming through and of things changing.

You expected 
breakthrough by now and your expectations have not been met.... 

My Word
 is true, you must remain faithful and refuse the temptation by the enemy to fall into a state of oppression or depression. the enemy desires to steal your strength and your ability to move ahead.  he is trying to silence you and bring you down to depths of hopelessness and defeat.

Look up, My Children, LOOK UP!!  Seek Me with all of your heart and do not become weary in well-doing, for you will reap in due season if you do not faint.

Refuse to give in to discouragement and despair. 
Don’t allow discouragement to take root in your life,
     for it will paralyze you and keep you from moving
     ahead with the things I have planned for your life.

Rebuke this deception that has crept into your thinkin
g.

Rise up say, and stand on the truth of My Word.  I have given you the power to trample over all the works of the enemy.

Stand and use My Word to break every curse and assignment the devil has sent against you. 

You will not become a victim of his schemes and plans. 
You are victorious over every weapon he has formed
     against you. 

Rebuke worries and fears. 

Come 
to Me believing that I Will do the things I Have Promised you....   and you will find peace

Come boldly before My Throne, and you will be victorious over anything satan sends your way.

Remember Beloved Children, the enemy is powerless over you. I promise to undo everything he tries to do against you.

  

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment