Sunday, February 10, 2019

God is Always with You -- Emmanuel (2.10.19)

My Child,
You’ve been in a desperate situation and time. 
You’ve felt the desire to give up, and you have
     experienced the feeling of going under. 
You have cried out 
to Me through your tears
     and pain telling 
Me that all seems hopeless
     in your eyes. 

Although it 
seems as though I’ve forsaken you, know that I Am Emmanuel and I Am with you.  I Will always be with you. 

My eyes and My hands have always been upon you.  I Am with you My Child.  I Am
 aware of all your needs, and My eyes are upon them as well.  Now is the time to hold fast to My Promises, and to your faith.  Even though your answers appear far off, I want you to know you are much closer than you think; so continue to speak words of faith.

In the midst of your pain, continue to stand firm and rejoice in Me - for I AM bringing new life upon your trials. 

I AM breathing wellness into My willing vessels right now.

Now is not the time to take your focus off 
Me; because the day will surely come when those who chose to walk with Me, through all adversities, will see the power of My strong arm. 

You will experience breakthroughs in unprecedented ways. 

Just as you experienced trial after trial you will experience the joy of My deliverance. 

This is, and will, be your testimony. 

You will see that what I’ve accomplished on your behalf in the spiritual realm, will touch you in the natural realm; then you will say My GOD was with me all the time. 

The time 
you’ve awaited and believed Me for, is upon the horizon.

 
 
 

Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Matthew 1:23 - Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, GOD with us. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is faithful that promised;)


No comments:

Post a Comment