Friday, February 8, 2019

Embrace What God is Doing. Embrace God's Amazing Plan.... (2.8.19)

My Child,
Embrace what you are going through.
Embrace the wisdom you are gaining 
     from this experience.
I Am here for you, and I Am carrying
     you through your circumstances. 
 
Remember, it’s just a test; and from each test comes greater strength and increase in your anointing. The circumstances you face are nothing for Me to handle.

Can I not do miracles?
Can I not put money in your bank account today?
Can I not heal you of that ailment?

You know I can.

Embrace this change and give thanks in all things, for all things are working together for your good.


As you go through this change, do not stress over the situation. I Am the author and finisher of all things. I want you to look to Me, and only Me. Trust in the plans I have ordained for your life. Praise Me and know I Am taking care of all that concerns you.

Every hour, every minute, every second of the day, I Am at work on your behalf.


My Child, embrace what I Am doing, and have faith.

Know My Love.
Know My heart.
Know Me. 
 
There is nothing impossible for Me. Yes, embrace what I Am doing, with your heart filled with thanksgiving and you will be amazed once more at what I Will do. 
 
So, I call you today to stop worrying about what will happen, when it will happen, and how.  Leave everything in My Hands and fully embrace what I Am doing, and you will experience new life.


 
 

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD. 

Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD and to them who are called according to his purpose. 

1 Thessolonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment