Sunday, February 24, 2019

Stir Up Your Faith. Press Through in Faith. Fight with Faith. (2.24.19)

My Child,
Fight with faith, and break through the hindering forces that are keeping you from being what I've called you to be. 

Turn a deaf ear to the enemy and saturate your life with My Word.

Arise in the Holy Spirit, shake off fear and all that binds you. Remember, I gave you a spirit of power, love, and soundness of mind.
This is a season of alignment, when I will align you with My Kingdom, Purpose and Destiny.  However, you must want it with all your heart; therefore, I Say to you, "stir up your faith."  

Press through in faith; for you are on the verge of breaking through to a new level of clarity.  Is it any wonder that the enemy has brought all manner of circumstances to distract you?  To try to remove you from receiving My Blessings? 

Refuse to allow anything to interfere with this opportunity to be established in spiritual precision. 

Be alert and attentive; because I Am elevating you to a level of spiritual discernment and authority that you have yet to realize. 

Therefore, never forget who you are in Me, as you rise up in faith.

Fight in faith and press through the confusion and hindrances that are trying to block you from receiving what I’ve promised you.

Stop worrying about what is coming against you. My Holy Spirit is within you, and will lift up a standard against the enemy that he will not be able to penetrate.

Look neither to the right nor to the left.
Stay focused on Me and what I’ve set
     before you. 

Trust and have faith in Me to infuse you with the wisdom, strength, and courage to accomplish all that I've given you to do.

My Child, look to Me only - for I Am the Lord your God; who will cause you to prosper in all that you do.  

Keep your faith strong by meditating on My Word daily.



READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Isaiah 52:1-2 - Awake, awake! Put on your strength, O Zion; put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city! For the uncircumcised and the unclean shall no longer come to you.  Shake yourself from the dust, arise; sit down, O Jerusalem! Loose yourself from the bonds of your neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Isaiah 59:19 - So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun; when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD will lift up a standard against him.

Isaiah 48:17 - Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your GOD, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go."

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways. 

Deuteronomy 29:9 - Keep therefore the words of this covenant, and do them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do. 

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 

2 Timothy 1:6 - Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of GOD, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment