Monday, February 25, 2019

The Path God has Chosen (2.25.19)

My Child,
Ask of Me, and you shall see the way that I have opened before you.

You don’t have to worry about creating or forcing a door to open; one has been prepared just for you.  All I want you to do is be obedient and follow My Directions, so that I can lead you in the way you should go. 

I have called you and given you something
     special.
Therefore, I need you to walk on the path
     I’ve chosen for you so that you can
     use your gifts.

Don’t hold back or try to go a different way because somehow this doesn’t make sense to you. For as the Heavens are higher than the earth, so are My Ways and Thoughts higher than yours. You cannot comprehend the things I have planned for you, or why I have chosen this way to bless you.

Just have faith in Me and My Way.
Stand in faith and be confident in
     the work that I am doing.

I know where I Am taking you. 
I know where you need to be, and
I know how I will get you there.

Stagger not at the way which I’ve chosen for you. Be not faithless anymore.  Step boldly, and onto the path, and faint not. Be thou faithful to Me until the end.  Believe that I Am more than able to carry you through.

Now, trust Me and walk on the path
      I have chosen for you.
 
 
 
 


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 16:11 - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 119:35 - Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.

Isaiah 55:8-59 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

Matthew 7:14 - Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 

1 Corinthians 2:9 - But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment