Thursday, February 14, 2019

A Waiting Season (2.14.19)

My Child,
What has caused you to question Me now?
Is it because what you’ve asked for
     hasn’t 
come to pass?
Is it because all of your questions
     haven’t 
been answered?

I’ve heard your prayers, so please 
be encouraged and continue to wait patiently. Yes, you are right, you don’t have all the answers to your prayers yet. 

Why,
 you ask?

I have far more to give you than what you’ve asked for, and I wouldn’t have you settle for less. I Am allowing this waiting season to show you the joy, and the power of My Holy Spirit when you dwell in My Presence.


While you are waiting for Me to bring My promises to pass, meditate on My Word and be content with what I’ve already given you. My child, allow Me to finish what I’ve started.

Have patience and be at peace.
Be thankful, think about good things,
     and 
be assured that your promises
     are in the fulfillment process.

And beloved, I want you to break the cycle of seeking Me only in moments of adversity. Discipline yourself to seek Me in and at all times. If you have continual fellowship with Me, you will abide in a place of love, laughter 
and fresh intimacy whenever a crisis may arise in your life.

 
 
 


READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD

Jeremiah 29:13 - And you shall seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 

Psalm 105:4-5 - Seek Jehovah and His strength; seek His face evermore. Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth, 

Hebrews 10:35-28 - Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great recompense of reward. For you have need of patience, so that after you have done the will of GOD you might receive the promise. For "yet a little while, and He who shall come will come and will not delay." Now, "the Just shall live by faith. But if he draws back, My soul shall have no pleasure in him." 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment