Friday, February 1, 2019

Remove the Limitations (2.1.19)

My Child,
Take your eyes off your own limitations,
     and rely upon My Limitless Power.
Remove all limits from Me, Beloved Child.
 
Without faith, it’s impossible to please Me,
     and it hinders 
Me from doing the impossible
     in your life.


When you have faith in My Power and in My Ability to work miracles, your mind should always be at ease when tribulations arise.  When you have faith in My Word, the scales will fall from your eyes, and you will see that nothing is too hard for Me.  You will experience mountains becoming a grain of sand right before your eyes. 

When you take limits off Me and stand on My Word, you will 
see as I see.  You will  recognize that I Am the Lord Jehovah, all by myself, and there is no other.  I Am GOD.

Therefore, remove all limitations off Me today by staying in My Word and having faith in Me.  You will see that all is possible. I love to bless My Children with miracles and show them that I can turn things around.  That I can do what man cannot do.

All things are possible with Me
     when you believe in My Word!!
  


READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with GOD all things are possible. 

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. 

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment