Friday, February 15, 2019

There is No Need to Panic, Patience is What You Need (2.15.19)

My Child,
I’ve spoken to you about a breakthrough that it is right in your midst, and you are wondering why this breakthrough hasn’t manifested. My child, do not be weary, for My promises are indeed coming to fruition.

A little more patience is what you need at this moment. There is no reason to panic because you’re in a holding pattern. I know that patience isn’t always easy to manage; therefore, continually ask Me to renew your strength as you wait.

I know you may not fully understand the process of what I Am doing. However, have faith in Me and trust Me with every little detail. I have never failed. Please know I have not forgotten you. Do not let this battle cause you to be in despair; but seek Me to find comfort and strength, during your time of need.

Immerse yourself in My
Word.  Allow it to feed and fuel your spirit, while you patiently wait for your breakthrough. 

You will not be defeated.

Believe that My Word shall 
come to pass.

Have patience.

Come 
to Me, rest in My Arms and know that
     I Am bringing healing and deliverance
     to every area of your life.

Image result for have patience god isn't finished yet

READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise. 

James 1:3-4 - Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

James 5:10-11 - Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering, affliction, and of patience. Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful and of tender mercy.

Colossians 3:12 - Put on therefore, as the elect of GOD, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness and longsuffering.


No comments:

Post a Comment