Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Praying Kingdom Prayers (2.19.19)

This, then, is how you should pray: “Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. For thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, for ever. Amen" - Matthew 6:9–13.

Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne. The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before GOD from the angel’s hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake. - Revelation 8:3–5
 
 
Faith Believers,
One of the most exciting discoveries that I ever made about prayer is this: when we are praying, and if our hearts are right with GOD, and we ask in accord with His Will, GOD will give us what we ask. 
 
In an effort to personally claim that promise and receive GOD’s riches, I made a list of spiritual qualities and blessings mentioned in the scriptures, things I could be sure were in accord with GOD’s Will. I understood these to be one of GOD’s purposes in my life. I asked GOD for these things several times each week. What I found was that GOD is true to His Word.  He heard and answered these prayers.
 
GOD answered because I was praying
     for 'what His Will is for my life.'
I was praying Kingdom prayers.
 
When we believe for things that GOD promises to do, we can pray with absolute assurance that He hears and answers these prayers. They may not always be answered according to our expectations or on our timetables but they will surely be answered.
  -  Marilyn

~ Prayer ~
Lord GOD,
It awes me that You hear and answer my prayers when they are aligned with the purposes of Your Kingdom.

May I faithfully learn how to pray and believe; knowing that you are the great master planner for my life.

Father GOD I know that when I trust and believe in You, all things that I have prayed for will come to pass.

I want my life to become a praise to Your Name!
Amen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment