Wednesday, June 26, 2019

A "Journey Walk" Prayer (6.26.19)

~ Prayer ~
Dear Heavenly Father,
Even on the days that I am overwhelmed with the challenges I am facing, thank You that You are never surprised by any of them. 

You are truly the GOD who knows; and as a result, I know that I can trust that You are not only with me on this journey, but that You will also give me the grace and strength to make it through. 

Help me to trust You with that today.

Amen


Faith Believers,
What situation do you find yourself in today in which you need to be reminded that GOD knows all about it and isn’t surprised by it?

Take some time right now to thank GOD that He not only know all about it, but He is right there beside you, walking through it together with you.
 - Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment