Friday, June 14, 2019

Let It Go, Give 'Those Broken Things' Over to God... (6.14.19)

My Child,
Let go of everything that is producing stress in your life.  Do not hang onto it any longer. 

You keep saying to yourself, “It’s not that bad, and I can fix it." However, you have yet to realize that you cannot fix everything. No, I’m not saying to give up and throw it away. But I Am asking you to let go of it and give it to Me.  I Am the One... Who can fix it.  I Am the One... Who can put the broken pieces back together again, and cause you to see them in a new way.

You’ve wasted too much precious time trying to fix it and worrying; and it has not improved your situation. The only thing worrying has done for you is to open the door to depression and caused your faith to decrease.  When you worry too much, it affects every area of your life and before you know it, things are out of your ability to control, and it leaves you feeling helpless.

I Do Not want you feeling helpless. 
I Want you to let go and trust Me with
      those things you cannot change.


Trust Me with every difficult situation in your life - be it physically, emotionally, mentally, or financially.  If you do let go and trust Me, I Will provide the help that you need.  I Want to help and I Will help.... if you let go. 

If you let go and give it to Me; I Will give you peace, wisdom, and direction in your circumstances.

My Child, when you let go and give it to Me, I Will be able to restore and make that which was broken, better than new.

So, let go of what is broken in your life.... and allow Me, the Potter,
your Loving Father; to fix it.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Psalm 147:3 - He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Psalm 34:18 - The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Proverbs 20:3 - It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.


Jeremiah 18:3-6 - Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the LORD. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.



No comments:

Post a Comment