Sunday, June 30, 2019

Allow God to Have Control (6.30.19)

My Child,
Let go and let Me have complete control of what you face each day; for I Desire to prepare you for mighty things.

Yes, I Am preparing you, so that I Can do a mighty work through you.  I Will lead you and guide you into all truth.  Therefore, do not fret when you feel like things aren’t going the way you planned. Remember, I Want to do a new thing in your life; so please allow Me to have control. Please let Me have My Way in your life.


And, please refrain from murmuring and complaining; and learn to count your blessings. Do not allow the enemy to rob you of your joy by focusing on negative circumstances. 

Yes, count your blessings and be grateful for the things you already have. When you Praise Me for the small things, you prepare yourself to receive great things.  

Now, will you allow Me to have control? I Am the Lord your GOD, and I Have control over anything you face. My Son, Jesus, died on the Cross so that you may have life, and have it more abundantly. 

I Am the Lord thy GOD, all by Myself, and there is no other.
I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End of all things.

Release everything to Me, My Beloved Child.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Matthew 25:21 - His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment