Sunday, June 23, 2019

This is the Day!! Expect, Believe & Receive Your Endowment of Prosperity & Advancement (6.23.19)

This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the
day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee,
send now prosperity.  -
Psalm 118:23-25 

My Child,
In whatever area you need to prosper or advance, ask Me to give you a divine endowment of power to push forward.

Expect it to manifest and know that I Will send prosperity now. Believe that there is an anointing upon you this day for advancement. This anointing shall cause you to push forward quickly because My Holy Spirit has sent an endowment of prosperity upon you.

I Want you to eliminate from your thoughts all the negative things and focus only on the good. Focus on My Word,  Focus only on things of a good report. Look for divine appointments and open doors today. Ask Me to open your eyes to the doors I Am setting before you.

As you walk through divine doors, destiny will unfold before you, and no man will be able to close the doors I Have opened.
 
This day, choose to make a conscious effort to focus
     on the good things in life.
Choose not to give attention to the negative things,
     and you will see blessings multiplying all
     around you.

There are divine appointments and connections being set up for you. Oh, something wonderful is going to happen to you this day, so get your mind ready to receive the increase. 
 
I Am sending an anointing for prosperity upon you, and it will cause you to push forward and advance in those areas where it looks impossible.

This is the day that I, the Lord your God, your Almighty Father, has made.  Rejoice, be glad and receive My Divine Intervention of Prosperity upon your life. 

 
Image result for this is the day that the lord has made i will rejoice and be glad in it


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 126:3 - The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 

Isaiah 25:1 - O LORD, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. 

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.




No comments:

Post a Comment