Friday, June 7, 2019

Yes, God Can Be Trusted (6.7.19)

My Child,
I hear the constant thoughts coming from your mind. Yes, I hear the things you don’t speak. You’ve been asking yourself, “Can the Lord really see me through?” 
Well, let Me answer that for you, “Yes, I can. I can be trusted.ʺ  I Am the same GOD you trusted in the past; nothing has changed. Do you honestly believe that I Would forsake you in your greatest time of need?

The worst is already behind you,
     so, stop belittling yourself.


Don’t you know that each time you speak bad things to yourself - you're giving it power over your life? Each time you say, “That was so stupid of me,ʺ it only magnifies the mistake you made. A mistake for which youʹve received forgiveness.

Don’t allow those words to take control of your spirit.
Everything I Made was good and perfect, and I Made you.


Soon, you will see some interesting provisions
     coming your way, seemingly out of nowhere. 
You will be amazed at what I Am doing in your life
      to bring glory to My Kingdom. 
The provisions will exceed your expectations. 
You asked Me to supply your needs, but I Am a
     Father who goes above and beyond for
     His Children.

Remove those anxious thoughts from your mind,
     and start thinking of the good things I’ve done
     in your life.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto GOD.  And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 

1Thessolonians 5:24 - Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment