Thursday, June 20, 2019

Focus on God's Promises, not Your Problems (6.20.19)

My Child,
Expect Me to do great things on your behalf.
Do not let negative thinking or discouragement
     rule in your heart.
Turn a deaf ear to those who try to rob you of your joy. 

Yes, turn from those who are trying to persuade you to look to man for all things pertaining to you. Am I not able to do all for you that I Have promised? Then I say to you, change your thinking and trust Me to do what I have promised.

Get back into the truth of My Word. Become focused on what I Have spoken, and believe that I Am faithful to keep My Promises to all who have faith in Me. Take authority in the realm of the Holy Spirit and do not back down to naysayers or opposing forces.

Stand upon My Word alone when the winds of adversity begin to blow, and I Will make a way for you. For if I have allowed adversity, it is to prove to you that I Am fully capable of bringing you through all things. I Planted you where you are, and yes, ye shall stand; for I Have your future in My Hands.

And yes, I Will guide you along the best
     pathway for your life.
I Will advise you and watch over you.
I Will not let you fail.
I Will not let you down. 

Knowing this, focus on My Promises.....
     and not your problems.




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Proverbs 23:7 - For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Romans 12:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD.

Philippians 4:6 - Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell GOD what you need, and thank him for all he has done. (NLT)

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


No comments:

Post a Comment