Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Allow God to Bless You.... His Way (6.12.19)

My Child,
My desire is to give you good gifts beyond what you can think or imagine.  However, you must release this poverty mentality; because your limited expectations of Me are hindering My Ability to bless you. 

Oh My Child, I Have so much for you.  And it’s more than you can think or imagine. I Am a loving Father, who delights to give good gifts to His Dear Children; but I cannot do this if you continue to bind My Hands with all your limitations.  

Please stop limiting Me on how I Will bless you, or how much blessing I Want to pour into your life. Stop basing My Blessings to you, on what you think you can afford, or what you believe you deserve. And please, stop making excuses, thinking of why I Should not bless you; for all have sinned and come short of My Glory. 

Instead, I Want you to open your heart, to open your hands, and receive the good gifts that I Desire to pour out on you.  Allow Me to bless you the way I Want to bless you -- with no limits.  

My Child, when you learn to trust Me in all things, you will be amazed at what I Will do for you. Therefore, please do not hinder Me from doing what brings Me joy and delight, and that is blessing you.  Receive My Blessings with a heart of thanksgiving, for I Have so many good things I Want to do for you.  

Therefore, allow Me to bless you My Way.  All you have to do is be ready to receive the blessings.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 84:11 - For the LORD GOD is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 

Ephesians 4:22-24 - That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after GOD is created in righteousness and true holiness. 

Romans 3:22-23 - Even the righteousness of GOD which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD; 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us 

No comments:

Post a Comment