Friday, June 21, 2019

Even in the Midst of Unexpected Circumstances, Expect to Be Blessed. The Best is Yet to Come.... (6.21.19)

My Child,
Some of you have looked at your circumstances and lost sight that there is a future and a hope for you.

I Have not forsaken you, nor have I Forgotten you. When you pray, expect Me to move on your behalf and meet your needs. Even in the midst of trials and unexpected circumstances, expect to be blessed.

I Am God.  There is nothing too hard for Me.


Pray, and I Will provide the strength you need for the journey.
Pray, to find your place in the body of Christ - for your gifts and calling,
     and seek ways in which to enhance and use those of which you
     already have.
Pray, for understanding, as to what it is that I Would have you to do;
     then, surrender all to Me and allow yourselves to be led
     completely by My Holy Spirit in all things.


Be strong and look to Me, The Author and Finisher of your faith; and hold on. 

Expect great and mighty things. 

I AM the God of miracles.
I AM your God. 

The best is yet to come!




READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.


Mark 11:24 - Therefore, I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18 - For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.



No comments:

Post a Comment