Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Receive God's Peace (6.18.19)

My Child,
Some of you have been so busy going back and forth with many activities, that when you lie down at night, your mind keeps running and running. Some of you have become irritable and edgy. Finding it difficult to turn it off and find deep, restful sleep.

the enemy has been chasing you in circles without you even knowing it. he has steadily stolen your peace. For some of you, you must get back into My Word..... before he robs you of everything.



Stop. . . Breathe. . . Selah. . .



Saturate your mind with My Word.
Feed upon it, read it out loud so that My Word
     ministers to your Spirit.
Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of GOD.

When you focus your eyes back on Me, you will find the peace you seek. Then the turbulent waters of your mind will cease, and My Peace will return to you and your life.

Peace.
My peace.
A peace that surpasses all understanding.

Embrace it My Child.

Embrace My Peace.......





Read and Meditate on His Word

Psalm 122:7 - Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Romans 10:17 - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of GOD.

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For GOD is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.




No comments:

Post a Comment