Sunday, June 16, 2019

Your Blessed Appointments (6.16.19)

My Child,
As you attend your appointments, do not
     worry about the outcome. 

Know that I Am sending an angel to go before you,
     who shall set you up for a blessing.

Therefore, do not be concerned with the immediate or apparent results, just trust that your future outcome is in My Hands.  And if you know that it is in My Hands, why should you worry?


When you became one with Me, you invited Me to dwell in the midst of everything that pertains to you. Therefore, you must have confidence in knowing that angels have been sent to keep charge over you. Your times are in My Hands. Your future is in My Hands.  So, do not fret.  And do not be anxious about anything.  The ultimate outcome of the things that you have cast upon Me are being watched, and angels have gone before you to prepare your blessing.

Therefore, whatever appointments or meetings are on your calendar - commit them to Me, and have confidence that I Am more than able to handle them. And stop stressing about the immediate results, because stressing will cause you to lose sight of the Blessings that I Have in store for you.

Always know that when you commit your appointments to Me, that they will be Blessed.


Now, trust Me to oversee all your appointments.
 
Place all in My Hands, and know that I Have
     ordained the meetings, aligned you with
     My Chosen Ones, and set you up to be Blessed.





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Psalm 31:14-15 - But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my GOD. My times are in thy hand

Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.


Psalm 91:11-12 - For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.


Hebrews 1:14 - Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.



No comments:

Post a Comment