Monday, June 3, 2019

God Loves You and Will Never Forsake You (6.3.19)

My Child,
I Am here to remind you that I Will always love you and I Will never forsake you. 

I Loved you before you were born. Before you took your first breath, I Was with you and My Love surrounded you. So why do you wonder if I Still love you and if I Am with you? 
I Was with you when you walked roads that were of My Son, Jesus; and I Was still with you when you walked roads that were not of Me.  I Did Not Judge you when you made a wrong turn.  I Gently took your hand and led you back to the path of salvation. 

I Am with you now to overshadow you with My Wings, to open a new door before you and to lead you in the way of blessings and My Will.  

I Do not want you to linger anymore on the past or mistakes of the past.  What is done is done, so leave it behind you.  I Am with you to bring the dawn of a new day to you.

Reach out to Me and embrace My Love.

Do not worry about the opportunities you missed,
     because I Am here to bring new opportunities
     to you.
Do not 
be frustrated at the things you did not
     accomplish because I have new goals to
     give you.  

My Child, the love I Have for you will bring things together for your good.  Do not look to the past any longer; but press forward towards the future that waits for you.  For this is a new season and even now My Love, My Grace and My Mercy have opened a new door before you.

Now, leave behind your mistakes, and failures. 
Never doubt My love for you, or whether I Am
     still with you.
I Am your inheritance, and I Am your great reward. 

Rest and know that I Love you so much and I Will never leave nor forsake you.

Now, can I Ask you to make that same promise to Me? 





READ AND MEDITATE ON GOD'S WORD:
Jeremiah 31:3 - The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

John 3:16 - For GOD so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 

John 15:9 - As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. 

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment