Wednesday, February 19, 2020

A New Season is Underway.... (2.19.20)

Beloved,
I Already know what you need before you ask;
     but you must exercise faith in your request. 

You must believe that I Will meet your needs, and not just hope that I Have heard you.  Do not doubt My Word and do not be afraid. Come boldly into My Presence, without resistance.  Approach My Throne with confidence, and make your requests known to Me.

A new season is underway, Beloved. 
Expect Me to bless you today. 

In the past, you have experienced "perceived, repeated and consistent defeat;"  but I Tell you, this day, nothing can defeat you because you are My Child.

I Will fight for you, I Will protect you and I Will bless you. I Have given you everything you need to fight this battle; I have given you My Word, the Word of GOD.  My Word is all and everything you need to fight this and all battles.

I Will lead you in this spiritual battle, and you will surely be victorious. 

A new season is underway, therefore be bold and be strong; for I Am with you. Pray according to My Will and My Purposes.  And I Will hear and I Will answer your prayers....



 Read and Meditate on God's Word
Matthew 6:8 - Therefore do not be like them, for your Father knows what things you have need of, before you ask Him.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to GOD must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Hebrews 4:16 - Therefore let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Ephesians 3:12 - in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in Him.

Isaiah 43:18-19 - Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall sprout; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore, I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment