Saturday, February 15, 2020

Let God's "Rain" Fall Upon You. Be Still & Wait for The Father's Blessings.... (2.15.20)




My Child,
Let Me Ask you this, when rain falls, does the thirsty ground rise up and try to catch it all?

No, the thirsty ground simply waits, and soaks the rain in. In the same way, I Want you to 'be still and wait' for My Blessings. All you need to do is surrender everything to Me and sit still before Me.

Simply rest and let My Rain fall upon you.



When you allow My Rain to fall on your spirit, it refreshes you. I Want you to be renewed with strength for this journey.  I Want you to be still so you can hear My Small Still Voice. If you have a need, simply ask Me. When you don’t ask, you exhaust yourself mentally and physically trying to find the answers. And then, when you do finally find the answers, in your own strength, you’re too exhausted mentally to appreciate the blessings around you.

I Do not want you to miss anything My Child.
I Want you to be ready to receive the very best.

Rest, and allow My Rain to fall upon you; knowing that all is well, and knowing that everything that concerns you is in My Hands. Prepare yourself, stand tall with your arms outreached to the Heavens, as I Pour My Blessings upon you.

Claim this in the mighty Name of My Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.





 
READ AND MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
Deuteronomy 32:2 - My doctrine shall drop as the rain; my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain on the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass;
Leveticus 26:3-4 - If you walk in My statutes and keep My commandments and do them, then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

Psalm 37:7 - Rest in Jehovah, and wait patiently for Him; do not fret yourself because of him who prospers in his way, because of him who practices wickedness.

Psalm 72:6 - He shall come down like rain on the mown grass, like showers that water the earth.
 
Psalm 116:7 - Return to your rest, O my soul; for Jehovah has dealt bountifully with you.
 
Job 29:23 - And they waited for me like the rain, and they opened their mouth wide as for the latter rain.
 
Hebrews 6:7 - For the earth which drinks in the rain that comes often upon it, and brings forth plants fit for those by whom it is cultivated, receives blessing from GOD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment