Friday, February 7, 2020

At the Appointed Time (2.7.20)

My Child,
There is nothing I Cannot do. 
I Am the Great Creator. 
I Am the One who created something out of nothing. 

When you feel you have gone as far as you can, and you don’t have the will to go on, I Will be there to strengthen and encourage you.  There is nothing too difficult for Me, and you must believe My Word is true.

I Will break through the clouds on stormy days, just to have the sun shine on your situation. 

Nothing can stop My Word. 
Nothing can stop My Promises
     from coming forth in your life. 

Therefore, when I Speak a Word into your life, and you don’t see any signs of it happening, you can be assured that I Am working it out.  I Will not stop until all that I’ve promised, comes to pass.

All I Require from you is your faith to believe in what I Have Said. 

Trust in My Word. 
Trust in My Proven Faithfulness. 
Haven’t I Always been faithful to you? 

Do not allow the enemy to cause you
     to doubt any of My Promises. 
Do not allow him to whisper in your ear. 
Do not allow him to bring discouragement
      into your life. 
Do not let the enemy talk you out of your
     promises.

Remember that satan is a deceiver and a thief; and he will try to steal your Promise. he is out to destroy everything about you, because he knows who you are.

You are destined for greater things, and you must hold fast to your confession of faith - regardless of how the circumstances may appear.

Trust Me to bring everything forth, and trust Me to bring it forth in My Appointed Time.

So remember, it does not matter how
     impossible it may seem.
I Am the GOD of possibilities. 
Believe it and stand on My Word. 
It will come to pass at My Appointed time.

Yes and Amen.




Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Jeremiah 32:17 - Ah Sovereign Lord! Behold, You have made  the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arms. Nothing is too difficult for Thee.

Jeremiah 23:29 - Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Habakkuk 2:3 - For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end, it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life and that they might have it more abundantly.



No comments:

Post a Comment