Monday, February 24, 2020

A #WordPrayLoveHonor Prayer (2.24.20)

Heavenly Father,
I thank You for waking me up this morning to see a new day.

Lord, from this day forward, I want every word that proceeds from my mouth, to bring honor and glory to Your Name.

I want to be positive and uplift everyone I speak with today.
I will not participate in gossip and back biting.

If I am tempted to do this, I pray that You will send the Holy Spirit to convict me and bring me to repentance.

You told us to love one another and always forgive those who have wronged us. I want people to see Your Loving and Your Caring Spirit, in me. Your Word tell us to love our enemy and pray for those who spitefully use us.

Father, I Want to be the example where people will want to know and love You the way I do.

So this day, Lord, place a guard over the mouths and hearts of Your Children who love you dearly.  Allow our paths to cross with those who have never given their life to You, so that we can share the good news of Christ with them.

Father, I Want to honor Your Holy Name - in everything I do and everything I say.

I am not looking for acceptance from man; but I seek to glorify You, Lord. I will always worship and praise Your Holy Name, because I love You, Father.

This prayer I pray in the Mighty Name
     of Your Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment