Monday, February 3, 2020

There is Power in God's Word (2.3.20)

My Child,
In your eyes, things might look as if nothing is happening; however, I Am forever moving and working things out on your behalf.

Many times, what I Am doing is unseen and unknown until it is time to unveil it to you. If I let you see too much, too soon; you would try to touch it, or help Me out. And, we all know what happens when My People try to help Me out...  Therefore, I Work in the background, making things according to My Will.

Even at this hour, I Am working.
I Know some of you cannot tell it, but I Am.
 
As I Am speaking, many things are coming forth; and you do not even recognize them. You would not believe some of the things that have just happened around you. Little things you take for granted, but important still. All that I Do is for you, and for your destiny. 
 
Never doubt My Ability to work things out.

Do not waver,
     do not doubt,
     just be patient
     and wait upon Me.

Take a break from your day and sit at My Feet. As you do, you will know My Plan and My Heart for the days to come.
 
Take no thought for your course, as it is set.
I Have your life worked out, so fear not.

Never underestimate your time spent with Me.
Many think they can come, drive through,
     put their order in, and then drive out.

You cannot drive through My Throne Room, make a deposit, and then leave.

Oh no, you must soak in My Presence for a while, and do not leave until I Have Spoken and Ministered to you. You need My Touch for the days to come. You will not survive without a daily meeting with Me.

I Am your refuge and your strength.
I Am your portion and your inheritance.

Start today with the power of My Word,
     and come closer to Me.

Choose who you will spend your time with,
     choose whom you will serve,
     it will determine your future.

 



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not.

Psalm 18:30 - As for GOD, His way is perfect; the Word of Jehovah is tried; He is a shield to all those who trust in Him.

Psalm 33:4 - For the Word of Jehovah is right, and all His works are in truth.


Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it

Luke 11:28 - But He said, No; rather, blessed are they who hear the Word of GOD and keep it.


Hebrews 4:12 - For the Word of GOD is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing apart of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment