Tuesday, February 11, 2020

God Will Give You His Wisdom. Just Ask. Just Ask.... (2.11.20)




My Child,
I Hear your prayers for revelation of your purpose; and your desire to know and understand what your next step will be. Commit all your ways into My Hands.  Allow Me to assess your situations and give you wisdom on how to handle these issues. I Will give you My Wisdom, as you ask.  I Will lead you on the path of your destiny and direct your steps.  But, you must not focus your attention on the future nor allow fear to invade your soul. 

This is a walk of faith, and it is My Desire that you learn to trust Me now, in your daily challenges. 

Ask Me for My Wisdom.  Ask Me how I Want you to accomplish each task on your list,  And I Will Bless you with a Divine Plan on how to get the jobs done. Ask, and I Will give you My Wisdom, and Divine Inspiration, for your next step(s).

Never again will you feel like you are walking alone.


I Am always by your side - leading and guiding you. My Promises are true. This walk is one that I Ordained, so We Will do it together. It was you who thought it had to be in your own strength. I Want you to not only "seek Me;" but to "see Me" in every facet of your life and your being. 

Know that I Am with you, and that I Am woven into the very fiber of your existence.

Come to Me when you need encouragement for this journey. Wisdom is there for the asking. I Promise to give My Wisdom to all who ask.

Now, take a breath, stop and ask Me for My Wisdom.

Everything is going to be okay.
Just ask My Child,
Just ask.

 





Read and Meditate on God's Word
Psalm 37:5 - Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 119:169 - Let my cry come near to You, O Jehovah; give me wisdom according to Your Word.

Psalm 119:133 - Order my steps in Your Word; and do not let any iniquity rule over me.

Proverbs 2:6 - For Jehovah gives wisdom; out of His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

James 1:5-6 - But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of GOD, who gives to all liberally and with no reproach, and it shall be given to him. But let him ask in faith, doubting nothing. For he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment