Thursday, February 20, 2020

Never Stop Praying...... (2.20.20)

My Child,
Continue to pray and press your way through.
Do not turn away from the trials placed before you.
Rejoice in them..  Yes, I Said Rejoice!!!

My Child, I See everything that is happening in your life.  And I Am aware of the many times you have squared your shoulders, and stood in the face of adversity. I Am ALWAYS standing right beside you, through it all. I Will never leave you nor forsake you. Yes, I Am there in the midst of your fiery furnace...  Holding you, strengthening you, and leading you safely through.

Do not give up now, for soon you will hear My Voice and see My Glory. 

You could have turned back, like so many others who once walked with Me. However, you prayed and stood on My Word. I Am proud of you.  For those prayers carried you through. So, do not cease  praying and do not cease reading My Word.

Pray as My Son taught you to pray. Let praying become your way of life, for soon it will reveal revelations according to My Will for your life.

For if My Children knew all the things that happen in the spirit realm when they pray, they would never cease praying.



Read and Meditate on God's Word

Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.

1 Timothy 2:8 - I will therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.  The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment