Wednesday, February 5, 2020

God has Called You, Chosen You, Endowed You & Delivered You (2.5.20)

My Child,
I Have Called you for a divine purpose.
I Have Anointed you from on high.
You have My Holy Spirit.
Take authority in My Name.
I Called you. I Chose you.

I Have Endowed you with My Power.
You have My Holy Spirit.
Everything must flee, in My Name.
Stay focused Me and My Kingdom.

You have come a long way, and now you are looking back at how much you have grown. You are beginning to feel comfortable with where you are, as you venture out. There is a place that I Have Delivered you from, and you should not go back there.

That place is the world.

You are in this world, but not of the world. You do not belong there. You belong with Me, in the Holy Spirit. the enemy cannot touch you, as long as you abide with Me. the enemy is watching and waiting for you to leave home without Me, so he can attack you.

I Will not allow the enemy to hurt you, but you must believe - with all of your being - that I Am with you. You must put on My full armor - the full armor of GOD - which is the Word of GOD. You must call on the name of My Son, Jesus, which is a powerful Name.  When you do this, all of satans' entities must flee. the enemy is watching and waiting for you to let your guard down. the enemy is studying your every move, and as soon as he sees an opening, he will attack.

You must not let My Word depart from your heart and mind. Meditate day and night on My Word, and in everything you do, do it in the name of My Son, Jesus Christ Of Nazareth!!

My Son's Name is All Powerful! 
Strongholds and attacks are broken
     in His Name. 
the enemy must flee in My Name.

And when, not if, when you come under attack by the enemy - quote the Scriptures I Have placed in your heart; and let the enemy know "It is written."  Then he must flee, for My Word, the Word of GOD, is the only thing the enemy will respect.



Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 7:6 - For you are a holy people to Jehovah your GOD. Jehovah your GOD has chosen you to be a special people to Himself above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

John 15:16 - Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 15:19 - If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for possession so that you might speak of the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;

~ Prayer ~
I pray that the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
     and destroy any fears holding you back.
So that the vision God has given you,
     will come to pass.
Amen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment