Sunday, February 16, 2020

God Is Still in Control..... (2.16.20)

My Children,
For some of you, the circumstances you are facing, at this time, seem to be totally out of your control; but take comfort in knowing that even though these things seem out of control to you, I Am still in control. 

Nothing that is happening is a surprise to Me,
     nor do I Fear the outcome. 
Stand on My Word and do not let go of your faith.

You have been in the fire before.  You have been tested before.  You have been tried before.  And I Have found you to be faithful, through it all.  I Have found you to be strong, and you have come through the fire many times.

Trust Me, once again, in the midst of your trials and this too shall pass.

This too shall pass, and when you look back at this time, you will recognize that these challenges were necessary to bring maturity and strength; especially in those places, spaces and situations where insecurity had been your accepted norm.

Stand strong and allow Me To Encourage you
     in the days ahead.
My Child, hold on to that which is good. 
You will be victorious in all that you set your
     hand to do. 
For I Am with you and I Am still in control.




Read and Meditate on God's Word
1 Thessalonians 5:21 - Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hebrews 4:14 - Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of GOD, let us hold fast our profession.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.

2 Thessalonians 2:14-15 - Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

Revelations 3:8 - I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Revelations 3:11 - Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment