Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Things are Falling Into Place (2.26.20)

My Dearest Child, My Weary Warrior,
I Know that this journey has not been easy for you.
I Know it has often left you drained and sometimes
     feeling overwhelmed.
I Know you do not just "think" it has been hard,
     “it has been hard.”

I Know that some of you feel as though the trials you are going through will last forever. Trust  Me, it will not. Hold on, it is going to end. Your beliefs and faith were tested, tried and found true, in the fire.

It may seem as though as soon as you get up on your feet, you are knocked down again. You believed; then you doubted, and then worked at believing some more. You said, “Lord, if I could have just one word or sign from You.” The Word came; you grabbed hold of it and believed. Then, a storm came and shook you so hard you took your eyes off My Word and focused on the storm. “Oh, Lord, I believe, please help my unbelief."

My Weary Warrior, in spite of all that has happened to you; you continued to labor in My Name. Even though sometimes, the only thing that motivated you to keep going was fear and frustration. When more problems occurred than you anticipated, you learned to encourage yourself. I Know you did not believe it would take this long. However, through it all, you learned patience.

I Am smiling on You for this.

There were moments when some of you thought I Had forgotten about you. Oh yes, you thought I Had abandoned you. I Never left your side. I Never left you. You are almost at the end of your journey, and things are falling into place.

Each step you took was ordained by Me.
Each step has changed you from the
     inside out.
I Know it has not been easy,
     but being made over never is.

Soon, the victory shall be yours.
Move forward in confidence and peace.

Remember warrior, there will be more mountains, but now you know how to climb them. The secret is to trust Me, to hold on, and to keep climbing.

You will make it, but just remember - never give up.




 Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Ephesians 6:10-11 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - In every way we're troubled, but we aren't crushed by our troubles. We're frustrated, but we don't give up. We're persecuted, but we're not abandoned. We're captured, but we're not killed.

Isaiah 50:4 - The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

1 Peter 1:7 - That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 4:12 - Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:


Faith Believers,
I pray the peace of Jesus will flood your soul
and destroy any fears holding you back;
so that the vision He has given you
will come to pass.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment