Thursday, May 28, 2020

A New Level of Faith (5.28.20)



My Child,
Many of you have entered into a new realm of faith, in your walk with Me.

The faith that I Have given you is evidence of the new season that you are entering into. It is a season of greater faith, which will rise up within you; for I Am the Author and Finisher of your faith. 


You and I are Writing a new chapter in your life.  

Yes, I Know you have not gone this way before, and I Know that some of this may seem strange to you. However, you have broken through into a new level of faith. This new chapter opens to a new level of faith, that will only increase, because My People shall know the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. (Psalm 27:13)

Do you believe that I Am the Lord GOD Almighty,
     and that I Am able to deliver you?
Do you believe that I Am able to heal you,
     and that I Will provide for you? 

You do believe.  Because I Have given you My Mercy
     and My Grace.

Therefore, I say, stand up and shout.
And as you shout, the walls shall fall
     and the enemy shall be defeated.

There is so much more that I Want to (and that I Plan to) release through you. There is so much that I Want to show you. Get ready, get ready to be blessed.

I Have prepared a huge blessing for you.
It Will come forth at My Appointed Time.






Read and Meditate on God's Word
Matthew 15:28 - Then Jesus answered and said to her, O woman, great is your faith!

Hebrews 12:2 - Looking to Jesus the Author and Finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and sat down at the right of the throne of GOD.

Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall sprout; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.

Psalm 27:13 - I would have fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of Jehovah in the land of the living.

Joshua 6:20 - And the people shouted when the priests blew with the ram's horns. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the ram's horns, and the people shouted with a great shout, the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, each man straight before him. And they took the city. 




No comments:

Post a Comment